Saturday 18 April 2009










I hate the feeling of being bored. It is one of the most soul destroying feelings around, that suddenly itch that you know you are running out of things to fill the time. There is good boredom, where you can sit and stare at out of the window and daydream, I think everone should have a shot of window staring at least once a day, but when the bad bordom decides to strike it can suck you in until you can hardly bear to walk to the kitchen to put on the kettle.
Don't get me wrong, there is nothing I like more than having free time on my hands, and anyone will tell you that, but it has to be productive or I start to feel frustrated! I love reading and writing, although I've been falling asleep after every second page the last couple of days - (might be time to stop reading 'Dick and Jane' books, and read something a bit more challenging) but I have recently tried glass painting and candle making, which I used to do when I was younger. The results are pretty horrific, but there is nothing better than seeing a finished piece of work that you made all by yourself...even if the glass I painted on was probably worth more before I 're-designed it'. And thats saying alot as it was a bargainous 20p from my local cats protection charity shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment