Saturday 18 April 2009

puppy has taken up gardening and is ignoring me.



Puppy is starting to get annoyed at his namelessness, I think he is farting lamb and gravy whiffs just to state his quiet rage. As you can see from the picture he has taken over the planting of the 'gladiolus', which he informs me are tall perennial herbs, that originate from the iris family. I thanked him for this. I must admit, my slow decision making process over his name is not a good way to assert my domination as master of the pack, and puppy is starting to walk all over me. And I'm starting to fear that if I don't name him soon the name faeries will replace him with a changeling, and then I dread to think who I could end up with - it could be Boris Johnson for all I know.

I have made a small list of possible names;

chai (a favourite to win as my love of chai lattes is still going strong.)
Sawyer (...)
chewbacca (Tobi's favourite, but I don't want to put across an image of me being a die hard starwars fan, my street cred is already running on its reserve tank....fine, it expired years ago. after a brief appearence during my stint as 'oldest student' in the class of '96)
Kojak (it just sounded awesome at the time, right up until the point people started laughing in derision)
The nameless one (not something you can abbreviate easily, but starting to look like an attractive option. He might even start his own cult, which would be something to tell the extended family at christmas.)

No comments:

Post a Comment