Saturday 18 April 2009

puppy love!

I have just started this blog as an online diary, and to experiment with different writing styles - and so to start things off I thought I would focus on the new addition to my life - a brand new puppy! He is a chihuahua/Lhasa apso, and at almost eight weeks he is already taking over and has eaten my favourite scarf.

There is a problem however and I'm running out of ideas. The problem is, is that he still doesn't have a name and is being called 'puppy' at the moment, not the most original name in the box and I just hope I think of something before he graduates to being called 'dog'.

I really don't know why I am struggling to think of a name, maybe because he is going to hopefully be around for a long time and I don't want to be calling out 'snuggles' if he turns out to be a bit of a hound dog. And I think I'm going through a bit of an undecided time at the moment, and I'm struggling to even decide on what to eat for breakfast most days!

If anyone has any ideas PLEASE help!

No comments:

Post a Comment